top of page
  • Writer's pictureCaptitan Tiburon

Spring 2023

8 April 2023 Spring has arrived. Waiting to see if the Mississippi River floods at the Lake City Marina. Temps in the 80's next week. Time to fix the name plate and bow plates.

Need to finish the rebuild of the mast and get ready to re-step. Earliest launch date will be Monday, April 24, entirely dependent on the river level at the marina.

8 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

New Main Hatch

Met my carpenter at the boat and removed the main hatch and the two wooden slides. Top of the new hatch will be made of solid mahogany. Should be ready to install before we launch. Flood level now at

New rigging 100%

The new wire for the forestay has been installed by Sailcrafters on 4/13. We now have 100% new standing rigging. Sent the new spreaders to have the holes drilled and the endplates bolted on. Need to r


bottom of page